Data protection and legal information
SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG operates a loose community for (co)-investment and other cooperation among its investor and provider contacts. SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG does not provide investment consulting services. SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG will not give any advice or guidance on investments. SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG does not do any verification of information provided by investment providers, other contacts of SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG or any external third party. Each investor that is part of the loose SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG network is responsible to do his/her/its own due diligence. The given and identified investment options shall not be considered as recommendations neither by SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG nor by the network. It shall be known that all investments involve a high degree of risk with the potential to a total loss. The interpretation of information provided by SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG and subsequent (investment) actions is up to each individual investor.
SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG is looking forward to your visit. For external links to external content, we can not assume any liability despite careful content control. The protection of your personal data during collection, processing and use on the occasion of your visit to our homepage is an important concern to us. Your data will be protected within the framework of legal regulations. We want you to feel safe when you visit our website.
In the following, this data protection declaration describes which data is collected during your visit to the homepage and how it is used.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore we process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal regulations.
The employees of SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG are obliged to observe the special confidentiality obligations pursuant to § 5 of the Federal Data Protection Act.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) In the following we inform you about the purpose, collection and processing of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Service provider according to § 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and responsible body according to § 3 Abs. 7 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) is SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Emilienstr. 8, 33332 Güterloh Westfalen, represented by the managing director Stephan Schulte-Frankenfeld, cf. our Imprint.
(3) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Stephan Schulte-Frankenfeld, SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Emilienstr. 8, 33332 Güterloh, email@example.com
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for other purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Rights to information and revocation
(1) You have the right at any time to request information from us about the personal data relating to you that we have stored about you, as well as about its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is forwarded and the purpose of its storage, and
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(3) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have notified it to us.
(4) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case, if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is represented by us in each case with the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(5) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection at the address stated under § 1 paragraph 3.
§ 3 Data security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the dangers of data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge. These will be adapted to the current state of the art.
§ 4 Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Name of the retrieved file and directories,
Date and time of the retrieval,
Operating system information (including language and version of the browser software), web browser & querying domain & IP addresses of the requesting computer are additionally logged as well as content of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transferred in each case and website from which the request originates.
These are stored in a log file on the server of our provider.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use)
- Third-Party Cookies (from Third-Party Providers)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data independently of your used browser and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. B "AdBlock for Firefox" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/extensions/privacy-security/) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 5 How to contact us
(1) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data you provide us with (such as your e-mail address, your name if applicable or other data that you provide to us by e-mail on a voluntary basis) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. These are special types of personal data that are collected, stored or used for the purpose of processing your request. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can be subject to security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
(2) When you send us your online application by e-mail, we will collect and process the personal application data listed below:
(Name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail, application documents (letter of application, curriculum vitae, photo, certificates, etc.)). The collection and processing of your personal application data is carried out exclusively for the purpose of filling positions within our association. As a matter of principle, your data will only be forwarded to the internal offices and specialist departments of our association responsible for the specific application procedure. Your personal application data will not be passed on to other companies without your express prior consent. Any further use or disclosure of your application data to third parties will not take place. Your personal application data will be deleted at the latest three months after completion of the application procedure. This does not apply if statutory provisions prevent deletion, if further storage is necessary for the purpose of presenting evidence, or if you have expressly agreed to longer storage. According to article 15 DSGVO you have the right to request information about the stored data from us or to revoke your consent to storage according to §2.
§ 6 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various offers that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective offers and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 12 Links to other websites, providers
Our website contains links to other websites. We have no influence on whether their operators comply with the data protection regulations.
As providers, we are responsible for our own content in accordance with the general laws. Under certain circumstances, links to content provided by other providers may have to be distinguished from this own content. We do not assume any responsibility for third-party content that is provided for use via links and is specially marked, and we do not adopt its content as our own. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents as well as for damage, which develops by the use or Nichtnutzung of the information, alone the offerer of the Websites, to which one referred, is responsible.
§ 13 Copyright
Text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on the SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. The use is permitted in principle only for the private personal use. Any use going beyond this is not permitted, unless expressly stated otherwise. We would like to point out that some of the works contained on this website are subject to the copyright of third parties. As a rule, SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG cannot grant a licence for use.
Whoever violates the copyright, trademark or name right must expect the assertion of injunctive relief and claims for damages by the right holder, in the case of violations of copyright and trademark law also criminal prosecution.
§ 14 Responsibility / Liability
(1) SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG compiles all information and components of the websites to the best of its knowledge and belief. A liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided cannot be assumed. Nor is SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG liable for any damage caused by computer viruses when data is retrieved or downloaded. SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG cannot accept any liability for the availability of the websites or the functions provided on them (such as the communication system) or parts thereof.
§ 15 Validity of data protection regulations
The data protection provisions are to be regarded as part of the SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG website. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact. The use of mit-bund.de is subject to German law.
SSF Holding GmbH & Co. KG is entitled to change these data protection provisions in whole or in part at any time.
§ 16 Availability of the data protection provisions
Status of the data protection provisions: July 2019